Being victim of a scam is very frustrating, we do our best to ensure the safety of our customers and our website, however scams can still happen, here is what you can do:
- Report the scam to the authorities
- Immediately contact your bank/credit card provider
- Think about changing your passwords
- Contact our customer service
When contacting our customer service, please include the following in your communication:
- Order number
- Email address used to order
- Screenshot of the conversations or email exchange with the person who asked you to order.
- Proof of payment (Bank statement, screenshot of the transaction)
The most frequent scams come from:
- Selling/buying goods from online marketplaces
- Package pick-up/delivery service
- Dating websites
Reporting a scam helps us track down and block any future unwanted transaction and improve your safety as a customer.